Welcome to Divine Mercy's
Christian Formation Family Program!
"For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction,
that by endurance and by the encouragement of the scriptures, we might have hope."
We are so glad you came to check us out!
Our program is open to familes, ages K4 to adult.
Each classroom is taught age appropriate topics, and we center all of our class meetings around Sunday mass.
- Encourage families to be actively involved in church by including liturgy as a vital part of formation.
- Provide opportunites of service to deepen family conncections and see ourselves as part of the larger parish community.
- Offer faith formation in age appropriate groups, from K4 to adult.
- Train catechists to become facilitartors to guide children in their spiritual formation.
- Encourage continued spiritual growth of the adults through presentations.
For more information about registering, please contact us!