The Divine Mercy Parish Athletic Association provides an extension of the Christian educational experience. The Divine Mercy Parish Athletic Association has developed a program that challenges students to work together in a team atmosphere, develop leadership skills, and maintain physical fitness. Teaching the fundamentals of sports, it strives to develop students’ self-worth, sportsmanship, discipline, and sound judgment.
The objectives of the Divine Mercy Parish athletic program include…
- Offering a positive Christian learning experience.
- Fostering a sense of sportsmanship – how to win with grace and lose with dignity.
- Creating a venue for wholesome and enjoyable use of time by children through sports activities.
- Providing an opportunity for parents to become involved in the sports program and to set good examples for their children.
- Promoting teamwork and unity among participants and parents.
- Aiding in physical development and well-being.
- Teaching fundamentals of sports and helping to develop athletic skills.
- Raising funds to support a self-sufficient athletic program.
- Abiding by league policies and governing those to the parish level.
Co-ed Soccer is offered in the Fall and Spring for students in K4 through 8th grade
Girls Volleyball is offered in the Fall for students in 5th through 8th grade
Girls Basketball is offered in the Winter for students in 5th through 8th grade
Boys Basketball is offered in the Winter for students in 5th through 8th grade
- Divine Mercy Athletic Association Registration Form
- Medical Information & Emergency Consent
- Student Physical Exam form
- Risk Acknowledgement and Consent Form
- Concussion Risk Acknowledgement Form
- Athlete & Parent Pledge
Sport Information, Schedules, Standings, Volunteer Info
- Soccer: Bay View Parochial Soccer League Information
- Volleyball: Volleyball League Information
- Basketball: Parkview League Information
Athletic Board Members
- Julie Bock – Athletic Director
- David Andrzejewski – Basketball Coordinator
- Bob Barribeau – Faith Formation liaison
- Jesse Bock – Volleyball Coordinator
- Jennifer Brunner – Uniform Coordinator
- Roger Macias – Soccer Coordinator
- Chris Michalak – Secretary
- Jonathan Seel – Concessions Coordinator
- Joel Torgerson – Treasurer
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org