Jesus, I trust in You.
2023-24 Christian Formation
Registration is Now Open!
Do you have or know of a child or family that is in need of learning about our Catholic faith?
Do you have or know of a child or family that is searching for clarity of values, morality, and purpose in an ever-changing and confusing world?
Do you have or know of a child that is in need of receiving his/her sacraments (i.e., 1 st Reconciliation, 1 st Communion, Confirmation, etc…)?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, Divine Mercy’s Christian Formation Family program is the answer to what you are looking for!
Program highlights include…
- Faith Formation sessions from September through May for youth (ages K4-11 th grade) and their parents/guardians.
- Catholic Catechism, Biblically-based lessons, and Sacramental preparation taught by Divine Mercy Parish Catechists and staff of Divine Mercy Parish.
- Nurturing andCaring environment—your child, your family, and you are genuinely loved by God and Divine Mercy no matter where you are in your faith journey! We’ll help you learn and grow from wherever you are at in your faith!
- Formation sessions conveniently held on Sunday mornings at Divine Mercy’s Marquette Ave (church) campus—come for formation at 8:15 a.m. and stay for 9:30 a.m. Mass as a family!
- Affordable: Only $150/child for the entire year! (NOTE: Additional fee required for sacramental prep.) **If your family has 3 or more children to register please contact the Director of Faith Formation before registering as a fee discount will apply.
Ready to register? Click here to sign-up today!
Have questions or would like to know more about the program? Contact Christopher Mancheski, Director of Faith Formation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-762-6810 x3212.