Jesus, I trust in You.
Links (Interfaith, SMHC)
South Milwaukee Oak Creek Interfaith assists seniors with rides, shopping, phone calls, etc. Call Jennifer Rundell at 414 762-1998. For more information on SMOC Interfaith click on the link.
South Milwaukee Human Concerns is located on the corner of 13th and Milwaukee Avenue in South Milwaukee. For more information on SMHC hours and services click on the link
Senior Law (free advice and help) 278-1222
- St. Ann’s Intergenerational Center (Adult day care and respite care) 977-5000 2801 E. Morgan Ave., St. Francis
Meals on Wheels Goodwill Industries 358-6527
- Department on Aging - Elderlink, Information and Assistance 289-6874
- St. Vincent de Paul Central Office 462-7837
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias 479-8800
Cancer support group at St. Luke’s Medical Center 649-7200
- Catholic Charities Counseling offered for adults, families, individuals 1-800-771-1114 or www.ccmke.org